Friday, May 22, 2009

Boiled Frogs

I'm changing my room again. I'm not re-arranging it this time, though. I'm just re-doing my wall. If you've been to my house/seen my room, you'll know that its about the same effort. For those of you who haven't been over, one entire wall of mine is completely plastered. And the rest have a few things on it. But yeah, I took everything down, and now my room looks empty. It reminds me of the houses in Manly. Or what I think they'd look like.
I remember how excited I was about my "new" room, after I re-arranged it recently. I knew he'd like it so so much. But now all it reminds me of trying to impress him by changing everything. Therefore I decided to change it all again hah.
Im listening to a lot of Alexisonfire right now. Particulary 'Boiled Frogs'. Very nice, indeed.
This weekend has been amazing. I saw Ryan & Jamie yesterday, then I babysat. Seeing Ryan & Jamie was nice. It was something different, something new. I'd do that day over and over again.
It's so cosy in here right now. I put on scented candles and I have a bottle of 'THE ORIGINAL PANCAKE S H A K E' next to me, which I will be (hopefully successfully) making after lunch.
I'm thinking of what else I had t- Oh yes!
Tomorrow, Im having another family day. We're going into Manly to catch a Ferry to the city, which I am so keen on. So I have to finish all my homework tonight so I can do that tomorrow. Except that includes a 6 minute speech for English, which should be fun. Although I doubt I'll get anywhere near completing that tonight.
Lunch is ready!
Speak soon. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment